North Carolina-one of my favorite places in the world. Trust me, I could make you fall in love with everything Tarheel state related and here’s why:
1. We have the best of both worlds-beautiful mountains and beaches.
2. UNC v. Duke basketball rivalry is a can’t miss.
3. The Wright Brothers and the gift of aviation.
4. We have all four seasons.
5. BBQ–need I say more?
6. There is a city for all types of people.
7. There are TONS of places to have fun for a day-trip, such as Carowinds, The Biltmore Estate, and the Outer Banks.
8. We all know the wonderful taste of Cheerwine.
9. North Carolina is known as “The Hollywood of the East Coast.”
10. You can’t beat the music and musicians from the state. James Taylor, Scotty McCreery, Ben Folds….(the list goes on and on 🙂 )