We all have bucket lists. Lists of things we want to do before our last day on Earth. But, I don’t like calling them “bucket lists.” Sounds as if you are counting down the days. So, instead, lets call them “to-do lists.” My to-do lists consist of making memories, spending time with loved ones, and traveling. Here is my travel to-do list.
- Visit all 7 continents
- Visit all 50 states
- Go on a Route 66 road-trip
- Visit and hike Machu Picchu
- Hike Mount Kilimanjaro
- Camp under the Northern Lights
- Visit Brazil during Carnival.
- Dive through the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Walk across the Trift Bridge in the Swiss Alps
- Swim in Iceland’s Blue Lagoon
- Kayak through Caddo Lake in Texas
- Go on a hot-air balloon ride in Turkey
- Go fly-fishing in Montana’s Glacier National Park
- See the floating lanterns in Thailand
- Watch the Changing of the Guards in London
- See the Fairy Pools in Scotland
- Tickle whales in Mexico
- Walk the Great Wall of China
- Helicopter over a volcano in Hawaii
- Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
Dreaming a little big, aren’t I? That’s the fun of it- dream and LIVE big!
What is on your travel to-do list?