I’m all for making life easier. So, when I find a tip I like to use, I feel obligated to pass it on.
Here are my favorite top 7 life hacks (so far):
- If you mess up a voicemail for someone, press # to erase and start again.
- You can heal paper cuts immediately and stop the pain by rubbing chapstick over it.
- While on vacation, hide your emergency money in chapstick containers, lip balm containers, and other less noticeable places.
- Eat marshmallows to relieve toothaches, sore throats, and arthritis.
- If you ever break a glass, put a piece of bread on it. The bread will pick up all the small pieces of glass.
- Put candles in the freezer before using them. They will burn longer.
- In a public bathroom, the stall closest to the door is the cleanest. Studies show that this stall is the least used.
What are your favorite life hacks?