Valentine’s Day is tomorrow! There is no better way to impress your loved ones with making these easy, breezy chocolate truffles. And trust me, they are very easy to make.
12 0z. bag milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup sour cream
2 Tbs. almond flavoring
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips on medium for 3-4 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once done melting, stir until completely smooth.
- Mix in the sour cream and almond flavoring and blend well.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Roll into 3/4 inch. balls and then roll into powdered sugar.