Still stuffed from yesterday’s feast? This delicious recipe is perfect for a light lunch or dinner.
2 Tbs olive oil
2 tsp minced garlic
2-3 Tbs sun dried tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp onion powder
1 Tbs Italian seasoning
2 (10 3/4 oz) cans of condensed tomato soup
2 cups half and half
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 whole 9 Oz package of cheese-filled tortellini
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Saute garlic with the olive oil and sun dried tomatoes, onion powder, and Italian seasoning in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add tomato soup, half and half, and chicken stock. Bring ingredients to a simmer.
3. Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup.
4. Cook according to the tortellini’s package directions.
5. Top soup with Parmesan cheese.