Can you believe 2017 is almost over and 2018 is right around the corner? For many people, the last month of the year is a time to reflect and wrap up the previous 11 months. Below are some ways for you and your family to make the most of the rest of 2017 and start 2018 on the right foot!
1. Continue reading a book that you started but never finished.
2. Drink more water.
3. Eliminate one unhealthy habit for the rest of the year.
4. Reflect on the year’s accomplishments and challenges.
5. Take a day to relax and do nothing besides binge-watching your favorite show and sleeping.
6. Host a nice dinner or holiday party for your family and friends.
8. Spend a day exploring tourist sites in your own city.
9. Call relatives you haven’t seen in a while.
10. Learn a new skill or take up a new hobby.
11. Declutter and spend a day deep cleaning your home.
12. Before going to bed, write down five things you are grateful for that day.
What’s on your end-of-the-year to-do list?