This evening, I’m going to a summer party with some friends. Being from the south, I have learned the aged-old tradition of never arriving to a party empty-handed. Earlier today, I wiped up this quick and simple fruit dip and cut up some beautiful fruit to take. This recipe is a personal favorite and one I had to share!
- 8 oz. packaged cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Scoop the marshmallow fluff into a large bowl and microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add in the softened cream cheese and orange juice concentrate. Whisk until very smooth.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight.
The dip works great with strawberries, blueberries, and apples!