S’mores Dip is definitely one of my favorite desserts. Bring on the chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers goodness!
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 15 jumbo marshmallows, halved
- Graham cracker squares
- Adjust rack to the center position of the oven and place 8-inch cast iron skillet or regular frying pan on rack. Preheat oven to 450°F with skillet inside. Once preheated, use a potholder to remove the hot skillet from the oven.
- Place a pat of butter in the skillet and coat the bottom and sides. Pour chocolate chips in an even layer into the bottom.
- Arrange marshmallow halves over the chocolate chips, covering the chocolate completely.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows is toasted to your liking.
- Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes. Serve immediately with graham cracker squares.