This past weekend, I was craving anything chocolate but didn’t want to put forth much effort into making a yummy treat. So, I made these easy, breezy chocolate truffles. And trust me, they are very easy to make.
- 12 0z. bag milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs. almond flavoring
- Powdered sugar or cocoa
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips on medium for 3-4 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once done melting, stir until completely smooth.
- Mix in the sour cream and almond flavoring and blend well.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Roll into 3/4 inch. balls and then roll into powdered sugar or cocoa.