Fall- my favorite season of them all and the start of the new season is almost here. Every year, there are several things I MUST do before it ends, so here is my fall bucket list:
- Tailgate at a football game.
- Go apple picking.
- Buy more school supplies.
- Watch Halloween movies.
- Decorate with tons of pumpkins and DIY fall crafts.
- Travel through the mountains to see the leaves.
- Visit the county fair.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Make an apple pie, apple butter, apple pie, and homemade apple sauce. (Can you tell I like apples…alot?)
- Stuff myself during the holidays.
- Go on a hayride.
- Eat s’mores at a bonfire.
- Wear a hoodie, while snuggling up with a cup of hot chocolate.
It’s (almost) fall, y’all!