Are you a teacher? Do you love sales?
I’m hosting a 20% off sale on my Teachers Pay Teachers store! All products are discounted from February 26th – 28th. Now is the time to stock up on classroom management and inspirational tools.
Click on the “store” link at the top, then the Teachers Pay Teachers logo to be redirected to my store: Miss Taylor’s Classroom.
Want to see a specific activity or tool? Let me know and I’ll create it!
It’s leap day! An extra day to do something extra special.
You are given 24 more hours this year. Additional hours to love someone, try something new, get more sleep, or do whatever you feel like.
Just make sure, you live those hours to their fullest! After all, you only get an extra day every four years.
Happy Presidents’ Day!
To honor our nation’s leaders, I chose my top five presidential quotes to share with everyone. Enjoy!
1. “Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” Abraham Lincoln
2. “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.” Teddy Roosevelt
3. “The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets people to do the greatest things.” Ronald Reagan
4. “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.” John F. Kennedy
5. “It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” George Washington
Just saw this idea on Pinterest and had to share! Write “Open When” letters for that special someone in your life! Such a sweet and meaningful Valentine’s Day present.
These letters are designed to let someone know just how much they mean to you.
Some ideas include:
- Open when you are feeling lonely
- Open when you need to know how much I love you
- Open when you want to know my dreams for our future
- Open when you need a laugh
Be creative and have fun, but most importantly, let the letters be honest, personal, and handwritten by YOU!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Picture Source: Pinterest