The weekend is one of my favorite times to bake and of course, eat! However, there are sometimes I only want a taste of something sweet. A great recipe for just that is cherry pie bites. They are perfect for a few people or a large crowd. You’ll be sorry if you don’t make them soon. 🙂
2 cans crescent roll dough
21 oz. can cherry pie filling
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a muffin pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Unroll and separate the crescent dough. Place one triangle into each cup.
- Fill all the cups with a tablespoon of pie filling.
- Fold the 2 shorter ends of the dough together at the top 2. Then, pull the longer end over the shorter ones.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the bites are cooling, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle the glaze mixture over the bites.